While every effort is made to ensure the responsible management and smooth operation, this center is not responsible for any errors in the material provided on this site and shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any material found on this site.
Unless otherwise stated on individual pages of this site, this center holds the copyright for the content of this center’s official site. Unauthorized copy, duplication, transfer, sales and other secondary uses for commercial purposes are prohibited. However, duplication or reproduction for fair usage for educational or non-commercial purposes is permissible.
When personal information is collected in the form of questionnaire surveys and opinion solicitation via this center’s official site, the objectives for use shall be clearly stated and the collected information shall not be used for unintended purposes as stipulated by law. This does not apply to cases in which prior consent or permission is obtained and such information is required by law or for public interest.
In principle, this center’s official sites are link-free and do not require prior permission from this center. As the case may be, the content and the URLs on this center’s official sites can be changed or invalidated without notice. However, this center shall not be responsible for any problems or compensation for damage such links may accrue. This center may refuse linking from the following sites:
- Information that offends public order and morals or runs counter to social ethics
- Sites defaming this university or this university’s teaching staff and students
- Sites slandering the content of this university’s educational and research activities
- Sites providing possibly false information
- Sites disguised or masquerading as this university’s official sites
- Other sites against the interests of this university
As for links to the outside that are noted on this center’s official sites, this center is not responsible for the content of those links.